Madison Scouts 2012

Wow. Great clip! Thanks for adding the link. I'm really getting into this show more and more.

I get to see them at least once more live tomorrow night in Cedarburg. Hope I can make it out

to Allentown or Indy in August. GO SCOUTS!

Just fired up my fan network subscription and checked out the 2012 program for the first time. AWESOME! So happy that the Scouts are back in top form.

• Like 4

Wow. Great clip! Thanks for adding the link. I'm really getting into this show more and more.

I get to see them at least once more live tomorrow night in Cedarburg. Hope I can make it out

to Allentown or Indy in August. GO SCOUTS!

It was a great clip.. Crowd is digging the show..

The show is amazing.. Closer is SICK>

I was so conflicted yesterday - I love the Scouts but I was afraid they would overtake my Bluecoats!

• Like 3

This show is awesome. I haven't been this impressed with Madison in a LONG time. Completely blown away, because when I heard Pictures was the basis I wasn't expecting this, and this is CLEARLY the Madison Scouts at their finest. Great great show. Can't wait to see it live! I got no one else to gush to.

• Like 1

This show is awesome. I haven't been this impressed with Madison in a LONG time. Completely blown away, because when I heard Pictures was the basis I wasn't expecting this, and this is CLEARLY the Madison Scouts at their finest. Great great show. Can't wait to see it live! I got no one else to gush to.

I fully agree. I think this is the best Madison we've seen since 1995. At least in my opinion it is.

I fully agree. I think this is the best Madison we've seen since 1995. At least in my opinion it is.

Disagree that it's necessarily the BEST Scouts since '95. '97-'99, '03, '05 were some great Scouts shows as well.

Edited by BigBadMadMan
  • Like 2