Cymbal lines 2012?

Anyone made a list so far of the corps in World Class that are marching Cymbal lines this year? I am trying to find a spot for one of my students, but not sure who the options are for 2012?

I am assuming Vanguard, Scouts, Spirit, Colts and Crossmen will keep their cymbal lines, anyone know for sure who else?

Anyone made a list so far of the corps in World Class that are marching Cymbal lines this year? I am trying to find a spot for one of my students, but not sure who the options are for 2012?

I am assuming Vanguard, Scouts, Spirit, Colts and Crossmen will keep their cymbal lines, anyone know for sure who else?

I believe Scouts canned their cymbal line a few seasons ago. Surf has had a cymbal line every year of the corps existence, I will assume they have one this season as well.

I believe Scouts canned their cymbal line a few seasons ago. Surf has had a cymbal line every year of the corps existence, I will assume they have one this season as well.

Spirit didn't have a cymbal line 2006 and 2007. I marched with one of the cymbal cuts in 2006 and I know he was not very happy. It was quite a shame and I'm quite glad they brought them back!

There's always the rumor that Scouts could bring back there cymbal line, idk if its canned for good. Would be nice to see again, I remember this line was second only to SCV and close at that.

As far as I know:

SCV

Mandarins

Pacific Crest

Academy

Pioneer

Crossmen

Spirit

Colts

Teal Sound