Accent Marching Academy

If anyone from Accent is reading this please understand that I would like to see a project like this succeed; it is a good idea, and if done correctly it can be a great service to many, many youth. All I have been concerned about is the track record up to this point based on results vs claims made in the About section of the website, and what it could possibly mean for the youth and those associated with the project. Run things reflecting the creed set forth in the About section and things should prosper. Again, I would like to see the company succeed on those terms, and then Accent will be on the road to benefiting many youth.

DCP posters who have CEO experience with Billion Dollar Companies was not your claim; Solid Business Experience was your claim. And one does not have to be a CEO of a Billion Dollar Company to gain solid business experience.

Go back, re-read. I was referring exactly to the guidance from this former CEO.

Why are they announcing that they're selling off equipment that they JUST bought.

• Like 2

Why are they announcing that they're selling off equipment that they JUST bought.

Quote from the Facebook page: "Do to a new partnership, Accent Marching will be selling our 2CoolPercussion Timpani Transporter Carts and 6' Percussion Rack. Stay tuned, more equipment is on its way!!!" They do not state the name of the partnership.

Quote from the Facebook page: "Do to a new partnership, Accent Marching will be selling our 2CoolPercussion Timpani Transporter Carts and 6' Percussion Rack. Stay tuned, more equipment is on its way!!!" They do not state the name of the partnership.

Would it be wrong of me to correct their grammar on their fb page?

• Like 1

Would it be wrong of me to correct their grammar on their fb page?

Wood you're effort out way the result?

Edited by Michael Boo
  • Like 1

Wood you're effort out way the result?

its possible that they're browser didnt catch the error;

• Like 1

Dan,

I'm happy to admit I'm skeptical of the whole endeavour. Because we've seen this guy try a startup before that ended up being a fairly large scam. Not a youthful misunderstanding, or aiming too far above his head - flat out lies. And because on DCP over a decade now we've seen a *lot* of these sorts of things come and go.

If that makes me a cynic, I'm happy to accept that label. But I've also seen a lot of true and good startups pass through this corner of cyberspace as well, and they tend to have a certain "look" about them. That this does not.

Mike

• Like 2