DCA FLASHBACK!

Check out DCA's most recent Flashback video!

1989 Steel City from PA.

FLASHBACK

Edited by David Hobart

Check out DCA's most recent Flashback video!

1989 Steel City from PA.

FLASHBACK

#### Curt....Did you march ANY Drill in that opener??? :shutup:

Hey Tom....how about a lawn chair for Curt!!!

AWESOME clip though.......weird to see Curt "back in the day" when we were competitors!

The 2012 Steel City Ambassadors will be debuting "Scream Machine" from this video @ the St Joes Classic in New York on April 28th....Exact same version that was played on the field in 1989....Looking forward to performing and having some fun with a few friends....

Pgh Guy Bari 2

Extraordinaire

John G

• Like 1

The 2012 Steel City Ambassadors will be debuting "Scream Machine" from this video @ the St Joes Classic in New York on April 28th....Exact same version that was played on the field in 1989....Looking forward to performing and having some fun with a few friends....

Pgh Guy Bari 2

Extraordinaire

John G

Very cool!!! Will Curt be playing with you???

Absolutely one of my favorite Drum Corps shows of all time! Between Curt and Walt, some AMAZING solos and the entertainment value of the show is off the chart! Sadly on this video recording you can't hear Curt take it up the octave on the last go through, but you definitely can on the DCA Audio recording I have. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Edited by CorpsBuff

fun show to compete against

makes me miss Awesome Alley

Edited by Jeff Ream

Absolutely one of my favorite Drum Corps shows of all time! Between Curt and Walt, some AMAZING solos and the entertainment value of the show is off the chart! Sadly on this video recording you can't hear Curt take it up the octave on the last go through, but you definitely can on the DCA Audio recording I have. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

maybe something to do with fidelity of the video... it IS DCA finals... It was my last night as Visual Chief Judge - sometime that winter I would take over as Cru's corps director...

@ Frank Ponzo - Curt was at a few early rehearsals in Sept/Oct.... I haven't heard for sure if he will be performing with the drumcorps.... I'm sure Curt knows he is always welcome....

Pgh Guy Bari 2

Extraordinaire

John G

Edited by Pgh Guy2

Nothing says 80's like Brass Machine!

And mullets!

• Like 1