The best DCI vingnette ever

The Fan Network site said "share this link" so I did.

To whoever put this masterpiece of absolute perfect DCI MOMENTS in history together from 40 years into one minute and 54 seconds, wvu80 stands and applauds you.

http://dci.thefannetwork.org/?vod_id=5081afbb-6347-41a2-98ad-b6b12e9ede7f&mode=viral

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 4

I believe that would be Jeff Hartowicz, who has done some amazing compilations. He just has a knack for how things fit together. He works really hard as well, but his sense of continuity and emotional climaxes is superb.

• Like 2

You can absolutely tell it was a labor of love. Best ever.

What was that song, and by whom? Again,what a superb choice out of tens of thousands of songs he could have picked from.

• Like 1

You can absolutely tell it was a labor of love. Best ever.

What was that song, and by whom? Again,what a superb choice out of tens of thousands of songs he could have picked from.

"Live Forever" by Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors.

Many of you may have heard the piece backing up this commercial for the NBA this season.

Edited by Michael Boo

The Fan Network site said "share this link" so I did.

To whoever put this masterpiece of absolute perfect DCI MOMENTS in history together from 40 years into one minute and 54 seconds, wvu80 stands and applauds you.

http://dci.thefannetwork.org/?vod_id=5081afbb-6347-41a2-98ad-b6b12e9ede7f&mode=viral

I wholeheartedly agree. What a work of art. Took me from "Oh, what's this?" to absolute sobbing in under 2 minutes.

• Like 1

No Valley Fever but there's a clip of VK entering the Orange Bowl in '83 with their red Vans and Hawaiian shirts! I loved that show! :cool:

• Like 2

Didnt realize this topic was already here. I started a new one a few minutes ago.

Amazing to see some of those older (now gone) corps in that video. I wonder how many of the newer fans even have a clue as to what corps were in that video. It would be a great contest to see who could name them all.

Edited by Splooie99