2012 Blue Devils

Awesome- a scathing review, an unequivocal pan of a show no one, least of all the poster, has seen.

BD hate reaches a new low.

This year's edition of BD, is in my opinion, could be the top 'hot dog' corps of 2012.

Too many 'tunes', too much going on, way too much of the show public relations description about Dada, etc. blah blah blah.

No, - really, do you think people sitting on football field bleachers and seats is going to or wants to know about some intellectual concepts about Dada, and all those utterly UNrecognizable tunes?

I mean, is BD going to give each of those tunes one single minute? What the HELL ever happened to playing an entire song all the way through?

BD = jazzy rifts, large flag poles, big building blocks, etc.

To me, BORING.

Sorry, flame on.

-Roger

Edited by dapperpoet
  • Like 8

It depends whether it's in front of or behind the eyes!

I get the " fog" bit. But my eyes do roll back into my head with Dada description of the fog's " paroxysm ".

I think that Bill Clinton once used " Dadaisms" when he was asked a question and replied under oath:

" Well it depends upon what the meaning of the word " Is"..... is". I think this could be an example of modern day Dada " paroxysms ".It did give Prosecutors a fit, so it was a " paroxysm " If not, then the "fog paroxysm " phrase might need some peroxide or something, imo, as I have no idea what Dada is talking about with this nonsense.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

I get the " fog" bit. But my eyes do roll back into my head with Dada description of the fog's " paroxysm ".

I think that Bill Clinto once used " Dadaisms" when he was asked a question and replied under oath:

" Well it depends upon what the meaning of the word " Is"..... is". I think this could be an example of modern day Dada " paroxysms ". If not, then the " paroxysm " word might need some peroxide or something, imo, as I have no idea what Dada is talking about with this nonsense.

Me thinks you thinketh too much there Brasso. Could it be you're a closet dadite? Why is there air??

:.-)

Me thinks you thinketh too much there Brasso. Could it be you're a closet dadite? Why is there air??

:.-)

I WAS a member of "Dada."

When I was 10 months old. I started earlier calling out the words " momma "

Then moved on to the words " dada". I gave my parents fits when I kept calling out for " Momma... and Dada"

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

I WAS a member of "Dada."

When I was 10 months old. I started earlier calling out the words " momma "

Then moved on to the words " dada". I gave my parents fits when I kept calling out for " Momma... and Dada"

And then you began your "poop art" years! :-O

And then you began your "poop art" years! :-O

Yes, I did get indigestion, then I pooped. My parents back then said it was my own fault for eating too much candy.

Dada is Wah Wah. I did a lot of whining and wah wahing when I was a baby.

Edited by BRASSO

"The reason communism didn't work is because the first words you learn after momma and dada is mine"

FZ

:p

Well, I wanted my own potty not a communal potty, so I guess communism was a non starter for me even before I could utter the word " mine ".

Edited by BRASSO