2012 Blue Devils

This year's edition of BD, is in my opinion, could be the top 'hot dog' corps of 2012.

Too many 'tunes', too much going on, way too much of the show public relations description about Dada, etc. blah blah blah.

No, - really, do you think people sitting on football field bleachers and seats is going to or wants to know about some intellectual concepts about Dada, and all those utterly UNrecognizable tunes?

I mean, is BD going to give each of those tunes one single minute? What the HELL ever happened to playing an entire song all the way through?

BD = jazzy rifts, large flag poles, big building blocks, etc.

To me, BORING.

Sorry, flame on.

-Roger

• Like 9

DaDa Manifesto

Zurich, July 14, 1916

Dada is indigestion and fog paroxysm

How does one achieve eternal bliss? By saying dada. How does one become famous? By saying dada.

Methinks Dada is mostly Wah Wah to the Max.

This year's edition of BD, is in my opinion, could be the top 'hot dog' corps of 2012.

Speaking of " hot dog " Corps. According to " The Dada Manifesto " the Dadaists say that "Dada is indigestion ". If so, I 'll be interested in learning if Michael Cesario feels like " bathing in chocolate " after this show from BD this year. But who knows, maybe it'll be appetizing afterall... we'll see.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Speaking of " hot dog " Corps. According to " The Dada Manifesto " the Dadaists say that "Dada is indigestion ". If so, I 'll be interested in learning if Michael Cesario feels like " bathing in chocolate " after this show from BD this year. But who knows, maybe it'll be appetizing afterall... we'll see.

Sorry, you and your Dadaism is boring me.

Next.

• Like 1

Sorry, you and your Dadaism is boring me.

Next.

Well, we are supposed to feel the " nonsense " of Dada. I'm feeling it. Are you ?

Edited by BRASSO

Initial reaction: had to check the date of the announcement to make sure that it wasn't April 1st.

We are no longer risking absurdity, we are jumping into the deep end of absurdity.

" The Dada Manifesto " says that " Dada is fog paroxysm ".

Inquiring minds will eventually want to know:... will the fog eventually lift ?

Edited by BRASSO

" The Dada Manifesto " says that " Dada is fog paroxysm ".

Inquiring minds will eventually want to know:... will the fog eventually lift ?

It depends whether it's in front of or behind the eyes!