Crunchy Frog 2012

For one thing it dragged on and we had to wait a long time to get the scores....

well in CF's defense, it did take a long time to add up all those penalties

• Like 1

well in CF's defense, it did take a long time to add up all those penalties

Would have been simpler to just have DQ'd them and been done with it. I know it was probably a blast of a group to be in, but the real penalty went to the audience that had to sit though it.

• Like 4

Would have been simpler to just have DQ'd them and been done with it. I know it was probably a blast of a group to be in, but the real penalty went to the audience that had to sit though it.

the first one was funny.

Added this to the "fun" thread...

I got it! Crunchy Frog Alumni Corps!

Garry in Vegas

That may be your best bet as I&E is only an hour and a half on Friday afternoon.

And you know this for a fact?

There is some noise law in Annapolis so I&E will be done by 5:00 or so. They need lots of time to get all the mini-corps on.

5pm?

Thats gonna be really cutting it short on time for those participants that have to rehearse with their respective open class or class A corps during the day. The Friday rehearsal for most corps last well into the mid to late afternoon. That will leave very little prep time,chop rebuilding and down time for the participants in I@E.

I suspect this is something the Annapolis crew needs to look at very hard in 2013 to correct or it could be a major deterrent in getting a venue renewal for finals.

• Like 1

5pm?

Thats gonna be really cutting it short on time for those participants that have to rehearse with their respective open class or class A corps during the day. The Friday rehearsal for most corps last well into the mid to late afternoon. That will leave very little prep time,chop rebuilding and down time for the participants in I@E.

I suspect this is something the Annapolis crew needs to look at very hard in 2013 to correct or it could be a major deterrent in getting a venue renewal for finals.

Psst Ed.. same person that started the "No Beer" thread.....

Psst Ed.. same person that started the "No Beer" thread.....

What Jim said.

Please don't feed the trolls.