TwoTuba Openings-BAC

http://www.bostoncrusaders.com/news/239-tubas

Looks like those who were cut have signed-on elsewhere, not good enough, not interested, or D, all the above.

bump

Pack your bags, Roger. I will if you will............ :tongue:

You two couldn't take the contra from the trunk of the car and run across the parking lot to formation with it ( lol! )

• Like 1

You two couldn't take the contra from the trunk of the car and run across the parking lot to formation with it ( lol! )

LOL----How right you are....! :tongue:

LOL----How right you are....! :tongue:

Me neither... lol!

Pack your bags, Roger. I will if you will............ :tongue:

:tongue:

I think Brasso is right though...I'd probably keel over before I made it to the practice field...of course in 91'...with just 48 horns we were still kick a** :smile:

• Like 2

The Boston Crusaders Move In at Fresno, California !!! I'm sure there is a very practical reason for doing so. However in any evernt , this is one for the books!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYNI4EkXIn0

I'll assume (big assumption) this guy is looking to fill one of the tuba spots...good luck on your BAC audition...posted yesterday 5/26/12 on YouTube...

The Boston Crusaders Move In at Fresno, California !!! I'm sure there is a very practical reason for doing so. However in any evernt , this is one for the books!

A BAC volunteer said it was for practical and financial purposes. The tour starts on the West Coast so it gives the corps more time to prepare and saves the cost of leaving from Massachusetts and travelling west. Of course this also means that Boston fans will have to wait until August to see their hometown heroes. However this slight will be forgotten when they wow people on the West Coast and all will be forgiven when we hear the first notes of warm up prior to the show at East Coast Classic.