THE STORY OF THE CADETS

That's so cool! And I'm a part of it! It's so cool to see my show review end up in this book to be part of the history. Woo!

This is such a great resource and history of the Cadets, hopefully people from other corps will pick up on this, and maybe do something like this for some other corps?

• Like 1

Just in case the author didn't catch it, but on page 132 in the top paragraph, it says the Cadets finished in 6th place at finals in 1988, but they actually placed 4th. I'll post other errors if I see them.

Awesome online media book, and I am loving the music clips!!!

Awesome online media book, and I am loving the music clips!!!

Me too. One of the music clips showed the Corps in 1977 playing " Echano ". If I'm not mistaken, part of the duet was played by the Drum Major of the Garfield Cadets that year who picked up the soprano bugle to share in the duet in the piece. And he was freakin' GREAT ! imo.

• Like 1

In response to the large number of young people marching this summer who are and will continue to be bus-captives for many hours, we have heard your plea. The on-line book staff of "The Story of The Cadets" is investigating different down-loading options that will permit you to download the book to your hand-held devices. We would very much like to find a mechanism that will work for both the visual and audio, so some time is being invested in narrowing down the possibilities. We will not, however, drag out the process so long that the season is gone before a downloading procedure is available to you.

Suggestions that might prove helpful will be very much welcome. Please forward them to gjcmedical@aol.com.

Safe travels and good fortune to all from The Cadets' Alumni.

t appears that some people have been having a frustrating experience getting into the new on-line Story of The Cadets. Some browsers it seems are a lot fussier than others If you're one of those people, we apologize for the annoyance this has caused you. We suggest that you change the site address by one digit...add a slash (/) on the end. http://www.theholynamecadets.net/

Hopefully that will work for you. Good luck.

That's so cool! And I'm a part of it! It's so cool to see my show review end up in this book to be part of the history. Woo!

This is such a great resource and history of the Cadets, hopefully people from other corps will pick up on this, and maybe do something like this for some other corps?

Same thing I said!

I think the best part for me is hearing the crowd roar.