Louisville Liquor and Beer Emporium

Are the Cavaliers in trouble this year... Two nights in a row they were said to be weak in brass and vis? Wow anyone care to further comment?

Wes P

Sure. The judges might have a different read altogether. Time will tell if what a few of the fans are seeing and hearing is what the judges are seeing and hearing.

great reviews! im going to love how bluecoats guard outfits evolve!

Are the Cavaliers in trouble this year... Two nights in a row they were said to be weak in brass and vis? Wow anyone care to further comment? Curious if staff changes over past few years are starting to affect the corps? Just curious, luv the Cavies and hope they'll pick it up:)

I'll just point out that yes, the Cavies have started slow before, but this is their first season without Michael Gaines.

And that's all I'll say.

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 1

I'll just point out that yes, the Cavies have started slow before, but this is their first season without Michael Gaines.

And that's all I'll say.

True, but from what I've read so far the trouble doesn't seem to be with the drill itself but with the execution. Time will tell. Other than Mike's departure, the visual staff is the same as it ever was.