Louisville Scores are Up

Different sheets, different criteria. I wish I could get my hands on the TOC sheets. They looked like caption descriptions from the late 80's with Technique and Musicality rather than Content and Achievement. The recaps have been changed to reflect the latter .. but that's now how they were posted last night. I can see a big point swing happening based on judging those different criteria from one night to the next.

I thought the different sheets were just last year, testing sheets for the new sheets this year and that all shows were on the same sheet year

I thought the different sheets were just last year, testing sheets for the new sheets this year and that all shows were on the same sheet year

Could be .... but that makes it even more confusing why the initial recaps had different subcaption descriptions.

I probably should have been more clear than to suggest that there was some sort of intentional and evil plot. Perhaps subliminally, Mr. Cook has a high perception of the Cavaliers based on his very close work with people involved in that organization. Perhaps this perception subconsciously biases his senses, even to a teeny, tiny degree.

Do you really think Mr. Cook is that simple minded? He KNOWS you people are aware of his past connections to the Cavaliers. With that being said, do you honestly think he's just going to give them pity points knowing it'll cause a ruckus on this stupid board?

Is it not possible out of all the negative things you all have to say about the cavaliers this year (or every year for that matter), that he found something that they could be doing better than Bluecoats or other corps?

Do you really think Mr. Cook is that simple minded? He KNOWS you people are aware of his past connections to the Cavaliers. With that being said, do you honestly think he's just going to give them pity points knowing it'll cause a ruckus on this stupid board?

I think it would be a mistake to think that anyone anywhere has ever cared about this stupid board. I'm not saying this judge is corrupt, I’m just saying that if he was he wouldn’t care one bit about anyone calling him out on it on here.