Louisville Scores are Up

Recaps are gone now, but Crown won GE (esp. music I think), Cadets win guard and drums, and very close on brass.

http://dci271.dci.org/scores/recap/downloads/061812_73247_20120617%20loiusville%20ky.pdf

Edited by chris ncsu

The Order we saw in the theaters was:

1. Cadets

2. Phantom

3. Crown

4. Bluecoats

5. Cavaliers

6. Blue Stars

That's Akron.

Louisville:

Crown: 71.3

Cadets: 70.3

Bluecoats: 68.450

Cavies: 66.70

BlueStars: 63.450

Man...I feel bad for Cavies :sad:

Later,

Mike

My read after viewing the VOD is that Bloo should be further from Cavaliers and close to Cadets and Crown. It's going to be close all season just like 2010 was. I can definitely see the possibility of a new world champ this season. Whether it's Crown or Bloo only time will tell.

I'm calling hooey on the brass score at Louisville and I don't care if I offend someone. There is NO WAY that Cavies' brass was better than Bluecoats in Louisville. If you were there, please feel free to respond. Interestingly enough, Bluecoats were tied for first in brass the night before.

Why were Cavies third in brass at Louisville? Look at the brass judge.

Hmmm...Where does he work?

He is one of the band directors at Carmel High School with who? Oh yes, Richard Saucedo, as well as a few other Cavalier friendly faces--Michael Gaines and Mike McIntosh.

I don't remember the last time I questioned judging, if ever. Bad numbers management or bad ears, one or the other.

• Like 4