Genuine Concern

Wow, I'm concerned about Michael Cesario. I saw him on the theater broadcast tonight. His hands were visibly shaking while talking. I'm not saying this to be rude...never seen his hands like that. Hope he's ok.

Edited by Coaster
  • Like 4

I saw the same thing, maybe he was nervous about the new judging system. His name is all over it and if it doesn't go over well he will have to face it.

Hopefully all is well, he's such a great part of this sport. Prayers go out to him.

Does anyone know where his brother, Greg, is these days?

concern is great and totally genuine and hopefully is nothing serious BUT maybe this should be private.

Just because the internet allows us to talk about everything doesnt mean we should. As I said I believe its just concern BUT maybe write him if you are close like I may do...or just wait for him to tell me something IF theres something to tell.

I know I ate 2 many burgers off season,,, maybe he did also..lol..... :blink: just a thought :smile:

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 4

Go back and watch any of the old DCI championship broadcasts with Mr. Cesario in them. In many shots, you can see his hands shaking. I've noticed this for years, and there's nothing wrong with it, it's just nerves. Give the guy a break. I'm guessing he doesn't go on a broadcast in front of thousands of people every day. I know my hands used to shake when I first started performing magic for large crowds. Anyway, I don't know, but I doubt it's anything but nerves. God bless the man.

Go back and watch any of the old DCI championship broadcasts with Mr. Cesario in them. In many shots, you can see his hands shaking. I've noticed this for years, and there's nothing wrong with it, it's just nerves. Give the guy a break. I'm guessing he doesn't go on a broadcast in front of thousands of people every day. I know my hands used to shake when I first started performing magic for large crowds. Anyway, I don't know, but I doubt it's anything but nerves. God bless the man.

I;'ve seen him speak in person...same thing. Nervous energy. When he's on, he goes all out

Actually, he taught my corps for a few years while I was there. His hands shook all the time. I asked him once why they did, and he said it was a side effect of the inhaler that he takes for allergies. His allergies are wicked and he used an inhaler constantly.

• Like 1