Albuquerque, Tues. 6/19

I can't wait for the recaps.

Also, didn't someone say there was no percussion judge. If so, maybe that is where the spread from pr to scv comes from?

That may be true. If I remember correctly, field judges aren't utilized at the first week or so of shows, which could lead to some interesting scores and spreads.

That may be true. If I remember correctly, field judges aren't utilized at the first week or so of shows, which could lead to some interesting scores and spreads.

You are correct. There are no field judges. This plays to many corps' advantages, and also hurts many corps.

IF you attended DCI at the movies last night, you would have seen that there WAS judges on the field. Full staff. Not sure if this show had as many judges....

• Like 2

You are correct. There are no field judges. This plays to many corps' advantages, and also hurts many corps.

why were there field judges in Akron?

recaps up

why were there field judges in Akron?

Because it was the kick-off show. There were field judges last year at the Texas shows, and then no field judges for the next two weeks. It's because they're broadcasting them, so they want it to be a full show with full panel.