Phantom Regiment looking for SoCal housing

Crap...if I was on staff at Chaminade HS I'd suggest there...especially since the previous director's a Cavalier alum. But even though I AM employed by the school as a fencing coach, I'm working our national championships in Anaheim on those same days....crap.

Crap...if I was on staff at Chaminade HS I'd suggest there...especially since the previous director's a Cavalier alum. But even though I AM employed by the school as a fencing coach, I'm working our national championships in Anaheim on those same days....crap.

Does your team need an actual coach? I can fake it! lol

Wait...I'm confused. Which AD coach am I supposed to send my email rant to now??

I can give them the names of a high school in la county, orange county and San bernardino/riverside county. All three schools I teach at and think would be great to have them at

Housing problems suckrock.gif

Hopefully someone here on DCP will have the right connections to help Phantom get things squared away.

Yeah... last season they didn't have housing for finals week until just before Allentown!