Sioux Falstaff Follies

She was on last night. She is definitely a Spirit honk who doesn't know much about drum corps. She had Spirit winning over the Bluecoats. (and Madison). Wouldn't pay too much attention to her commentary.

Umm, she is just plain uninformed and too young to be doing this. I would have hoped dad (if the posts are true) or someone would have stepped in by now and said "Darling, chill the #### out."

Or, maybe it is one of those liberal family everyone has a right to expression and I don't have to be socially conscience things. We just need to feel good about our selves and all that we express regardless of others.

Sorry. I am sure she is a very nice soul.

• Like 1

Spirit encore. Scores soon!!!!!

548803_3857689453989_742289642_n.jpg

Trumpet Cam@Trumpet Cam: everyone is great, shows are great, guard is great, drumline is great!! But it won't matter because they will all still lose to BD, Crown or Cadets..

There, everyone feel better? :tongue:

I didn't know that BD, Crown or Cadets were competing in this show tonight. It would be a miracle if any of those three won in Sioux Falls!

• Like 1

Jessica Askew@Jessi_AsKewMadison was strong. That all there is to that. #dci but not as good as Spirit.

Except last night they were 2 and a half points better. :tongue:

• Like 2

Well, I figured if we are going to complain about little stuff, lets get to the real point. One team wins the championship, the rest lose. If we can't let a young girl make negative comments, then let's be real about the big picture.

See, it's much more fun to just enjoy the season and all of the hard working young men and women, and not live and die by every comment made on facebook or twitter.

I really dont know how you guys in the younger generation will make it in 20 years with skin so thin... :tongue:

Edited by trumpetcam
  • Like 4