Sioux Falstaff Follies

Except last night they were 2 and a half points better. :tongue:

actually 1.4 still a bit bigger than the .1 the night before......but 1.4 is alot more doable than 2.5.

Hilary Rushing@HilRushing Madison Scouts just blew my mind. What a wonderful performance!

Im off twitter because i found a scouts video that id rather watch than refresh a page every second.

I still need to upload my recording from dress rehearsal. I shot HD video from higher up. Audio SURPRISINGLY good for a Canon t2i without an external mic.

Umm, she is just plain uninformed and too young to be doing this. I would have hoped dad (if the posts are true) or someone would have stepped in by now and said "Darling, chill the #### out."

Or, maybe it is one of those liberal family everyone has a right to expression and I don't have to be socially conscience things. We just need to feel good about our selves and all that we express regardless of others.

Sorry. I am sure she is a very nice soul.

I'm a Liberal, and I take offense to what you wrote. Don't mix politics with simple courtesy. I don't care for Jessica's posts either and I care even less for your very lame attempt at projection.

• Like 4

The closer the scores, the better. It's good for the activity and is definitely a "character builder" for the kids that participate.

Not falling for it.. Thanks for having my back!! :thumbup:

Scores up!

YOU MEAN THAT GUY WAS MC'ING A DRUM CORPS SHOW?!?!?