Seiverville Scotch n Soda

I just want to say "bubbler"!

• Like 1

And one county in northern Illinois that still uses "coke" (which was the default here when I was a kid).

"You want a coke?"

"Yeah."

"What kind?"

"Orange."

I can understand "pop" and "soda" but I'll never get why every flavor can possibly be called "coke" :doh:

smalldrawn.gif

You wouldn't believe all the ribbing I took when I marched because I called everything coke :blink:

It was nice that most of the time my comeback was "Look. It says 'Coke' machine, it's not my fault they put other kinds of drinks in it!" :devil:

• Like 3

Here are some picts of the stadium....

Burchfield Stadium

can't wait to hear from my kid what it was like to march on it.

Yeah, those pics don't do the crown in the field justice. You don't really notice just how bad it is until you march onto it.

Then the legs start burning...

in 08 I had a very long phrase back marching right from the numbers up the hill then back down. All backwards. It was all a little more than an 8 to 5.... it felt like we were doing at least 5 to 5... but it was actually a ton of fun. And we had a great show... then it rained quite hard and the rest of the show was cancelled...

Is anyone at the show and will be posting on DCP or Twitter? Colts should be going on about now.