Blue Stars 2012

I see a lot of potential in this show, thoughts/comments?

• Like 1

Well it's slightly better than last year.

• Like 3

Same here, much more than the Bourne show. I could see this show cleaning up and making a run for a better placement than last year's. And if they don't, guess it'll still be a great show for me!

• Like 3

Easily top three in terms of difficulty. Good lord, I'm glad I don't have to march that drill! lol

Mature program. Very intricate guard writing. If it gets clean? Maybe back in 8th-9thish. Light years ahead of Spirit in terms of the program's ceiling (LOVE their show too, btw). If BS and Madison reach the same cleanliness level, BS will really appreciate where their difficulty takes them this summer.

• Like 1

I actually really enjoyed the Bourne show last year! So, for me, to hear people say this year has more potential, that's exciting!

Back to the point of this thread.

The Blue Stars have definitely upped their game in terms of show design! Much better in every aspect when compared to last year. Brass sounds even better than the great hornlines they have had the past few years. Drums are great again! Not a colorguard person, but their guard is always good, just over written at times. The question is, will they be able to clean the drill they have on the field? If they can this show should get them back in to at least 8th. The demand of this show is much higher that the other corps in this range! Looking forward to seeing how they enhance the product as the summer continues, going to be exciting to watch!

Edited by MarchandPlay
  • Like 3

to those discussing the topic, thank you. please keep it that way. :)

threads are not a place to speculate on the identities of posters. if you think a post violates guidelines, report them, and we'll take a look.

thanks.

Edited by Lance

Back to the point of this thread.

The Blue Stars have definitely upped their game in terms of show design! Much better in every aspect when compared to last year. Brass sounds even better than the great hornlines they have had the past few years. Drums are great again! Not a colorguard person, but their guard is always good, just over written at times. The question is will they be able to clean the drill they have on the field? If they can this show should get them back in to at least 8th. The demand of this show is much higher that the other corps in this range! Looking forward to seeing how the enhance the product as the summer continues, going to be exciting to watch!

That's with any Shapiro guard, winter with Corona or drum corps. You have to give him credit though (or not?), he doesn't write to the members talent, so you either learn your ___ or get left behind! That's why his guards' early seasons are always dirtiest and then when or if they clean you are like "WTFace"

• Like 2

Someone just hates the Blue Stars! No matter what they do!

I've noticed that SFZ Fan always hates on the Blue Stars, guess I'm not the only one to see this

What gives bro?

Edited by TimbreDeBrass
  • Like 2