Eagle Establishment

Just to add to my previous post, I don't believe Boston has ever toured the Northwest. As I stated in a another thread, I would love to be in Casper WO. when Boston performs there. I know the Casper crowd will fully support Boston, just as we go nuts for any Trooper performance on the East coast. We relate to their struggles, as they do ours, of a survival over the years to stay current and get back to our championship years of long ago.

Website said ticket prices for the show were " $15-$25 " ( not " 40 bucks ") for the 5 Corps ( not " 4 corps " ).

That said, some of the local shows back East can be upwards of 50 bucks and with relatively small World Class Corps numbers in the lineup. So I do sympathize with your overall general point here anyway.

I have to admit ticket prices seem to be getting out of hand...OR maybe I am just noticing it MORE this year...The Cadet/yea hosted show I go to every year is now $50 VIP instead of $40. The lineup will be 8 corps, so that is a nice lineup though. Of course I just enjoyed DCA this past weekend in Bridgeport (10-15 minutes from my house) and for $5 bucks enjoyed 6 top 12 and 4 alumni and still had a great time for June.

Allentown is usually a bargain...The only problem is you need to order tickets EARLY and FAST for that one... I am going to the TOC finals at Giants Stadium and that is $125 a ticket. That is the most I have EVER paid for a ANY drum corps show. I love drum corps to death, but these prices are getting a little salty don't you think?

• Like 1

Imagine BAC liked competing in these four where they had a solid chance of taking first place money.

I thought performance fees were evenly split for World class? Perhaps not...I really don't know, so I guess I just heard that somewhere and it was INCORRECT information.

I thought performance fees were evenly split for World class? Perhaps not...I really don't know, so I guess I just heard that somewhere and it was INCORRECT information.

My previous comments were not made with any knowledge of payouts. Just figured first got more than second, who got more.....

Anyone there to report?

BAC in Boise :smile:

d136c47cffd8f372a8eb97d23237c7a101a5be5b1dc9b520fbbfc427fd7f44d54g.jpg

World Class

1 Boston Crusaders 73.500

2 Blue Knights 69.700

3 Cascades 51.100

Open Class

1 Oregon Crusaders 73.900

2 Thunder 67.200

I am going to the TOC finals at Giants Stadium and that is $125 a ticket. That is the most I have EVER paid for a ANY drum corps show. I love drum corps to death, but these prices are getting a little salty don't you think?

I can think of as few " salty " words for $125. ticket prices to a local show... even a TOC show..., Liahona. I imagine they'll be a hefty shakedown for parking there too, no ?