Centerville Soaring Sounds

flight cancellation from what I heard.

Yep--not the judge's fault. Just wishing we had a FULL panel the night Spirit topped the Cavies.

The Guys in Green still have me worried. You can't count them out--EVER.

Yep--not the judge's fault. Just wishing we had a FULL panel the night Spirit topped the Cavies.

The Guys in Green still have me worried. You can't count them out--EVER.

agreed. Lots up their sleeves from what I hear. I have 2 "adopted" sons in the guard with Cavies this year....and as dejected as they all seemed when Spirit beat them the other night, they aren't letting it get them down. It's motivating them. Something about a scorned woman.....LOL

agreed. Lots up their sleeves from what I hear. I have 2 "adopted" sons in the guard with Cavies this year....and as dejected as they all seemed when Spirit beat them the other night, they aren't letting it get them down. It's motivating them. Something about a scorned woman.....LOL

Aren't Cavies an all MALE corps?!?!? :tongue:

@Bee_AlwaysCrown's ballad was beautiful. Absolutely. And they have such a full and round tone!!!

@Bee_AlwaysGuard has some timing issues though. Uniforms are impeccable

@kevintdillonCarolina crown......words can't even describe the amazingness i just witnessed

Yay Crown!! That's what I'm talking about.... :thumbup::worthy:

yes they are all male. It was a joke (of their own).

Edited by texascv1

And that's what has me worried. :tongue:

• Like 1

According to other threads, The Cavies have already made some meaningful changes. If so, and they are positive changes that would lead to a climb in their finishes. On the other hand, if there is no upward movement, I don't see them catching the top 4 or 5 - just too long a jump with those corps getting better also.

phantoms going on in nebraska

• Like 1