Other Corps please fill spots with Teal Sound members!

Pacific Crest rewrote the drill for 60 horns due to not being able to fill them before the season started. Drill was retaught 3 days before their preview show. Don't know about those pit spots though.

I'd like to add that this is so awesome how all the corps are reaching out to these TS kids and giving them the chance to finish up their 2012 season. It's extremely heartwarming :worthy::thumbup:

It is truly great to see corps helping out

Sometimes I really hate drum corps... I got the real story about the tuba kid. Apparently he didn't even meet up with Crown...

Very frustrated right now... :thumbdown:

don't hate the game. hate the player

• Like 2

Sometimes I really hate drum corps... I got the real story about the tuba kid. Apparently he didn't even meet up with Crown...

What are the details? what actually happened?

The real story from the staff at CC or just what the tuba kid told you? Not to say he is lying or incorrect, but there is always two sides to every story. And honestly, posting the corps name without telling the 'story' that you know and the other side of the story is just classless.

The real story from the staff at CC or just what the tuba kid told you? Not to say he is lying or incorrect, but there is always two sides to every story. And honestly, posting the corps name without telling the 'story' that you know and the other side of the story is just classless.

Read the PM I just sent.

I didn't even realize I posted the corps' name. It was in the heat of the moment, and the kid lied to me. Crown did nothing wrong...

• Like 3

Any of these kids want to be a SuperStar??

The Madison Scouts have an immediate opening for an upper lead trumpet. You need to have consistent range to a double A, be a fast learner, and the ability to join us ASAP. If you are interested in this great opportunity, please inquire immediately to director@madisonscouts.org