Marvelous Metamora!

Go Spirit! My daughter is in the guard. :thumbup:

I'll be on tonight waiting for the play by play from you guys that are actually there...playing the "refresh" game on my computer! Thanks for helping us that are "stuck at home" enjoy the show.

• Like 4

I'll try to post mini-reviews between corps like I did last night from Waukee. I half-panic while typing them for fear of missing something from the next corps, but I can usually squeeze out a sentence or two. I've seen all these shows before except Phantom, which I'm really excited about. Every one of the corps has a great show, though, so this ought to be an awesome event. IIRC, this event hasn't sold out the past two years that I've attended (though they were both under threat of storms among other problems). Last time I looked online there were lots of great seats available. So if you are within a couple of hours, you should drop everything and come on out. The weather should be perfect!

• Like 1

I thought the name "Symphonic Metamora-phosis" would have been cool!

IIRC, this event hasn't sold out the past two years that I've attended (though they were both under threat of storms among other problems). Last time I looked online there were lots of great seats available. So if you are within a couple of hours, you should drop everything and come on out. The weather should be perfect!

Hear, hear! The weather's great and it's a fabulous venue. Fans are in for a treat. And a pork chop. Which is also a treat.

lol. My brain hadn't unfuzzed enough this morning to come up with anything clever. Couldn't even remember to put River City Rhapsody in the subtitle.

UCLA Met a Mora they hope will help them win in the Fall too.

Can't stop thinking about watching a drum corps show and eating pork chops and brats!

I think I'm gonna need a tranquilizer.