Davenport Cornyval

Davenport Iowa- July 12

Lineup:

Line-up is in reverse order of appearance.

Colts - Dubuque, IA

Blue Knights - Denver, CO

Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA

The Academy - Tempe, AZ

Cascades - Seattle, WA

Colt Cadets - Dubuque, IA

Music City - Nashville, TN

Looks like fun show tonight! Colts with BK for first time this season.... Anyone going?

Wes Perkins

My predictions

1) Boston- 77.2

2) BK- 74.5

3) Colts- 72.7

4) Academy- 71.8

5) Cascades- 59.9

My predictions

1) Boston- 77.2

2) BK- 74.5

3) Colts- 72.7

4) Academy- 71.8

5) Cascades- 59.9

This sounds about right to me too Wes.

How are the Colts going to fit in 10 new former Teal Sound marchers and do you think this'll give them a possible push up in future competitions ? I can't imagine a new marcher learning the entire musical and marching program in order to be effective when we only have a few weeks left in the season. But I could be mistaken too re. this. What do you... or others... think ?

This sounds about right to me too Wes.

How are the Colts going to fit in 10 new former Teal Sound marchers and do you think this'll give them a possible push up in future competitions ? I can't imagine a new marcher learning the entire musical and marching program in order to be effective when we only have a few weeks left in the season. But I could be mistaken too re. this. What do you... or others... think ?

It definitely can give a large boost to sound and field coverage/presence. Not enough to skyrocket into the top 5 but enough to bump scores here and there

Like a returning mello vet in BAC ( who knew he would only be an alternate this year), the new Colt members are probably under a tree practicing the music during sectionals and learning the drill when they can. Unless they are very experienced with DCI style drills, their first time in front of a crowd may be next week.

Edited by Ghost

Tickets start at $15 and are available at the gate anytime after 4:00. Grab 9 friends and I can still get you a group discount, just find me at the booth before the show :thumbup:

Colts will be rehearsing at the show site during the day, so come early---the weather is perfect for drum corps!

Brasso- will definitely help in the ling term. Short term just depends on how experienced they are in picking up a new marching style, drill, and a new music book! Id say by SA it will help!:)

Brasso- will definitely help in the ling term. Short term just depends on how experienced they are in picking up a new marching style, drill, and a new music book! Id say by SA it will help!:)

Guess we'll see. Colts and Glassmen were within range of Top 12 attainment prior to this influx of former Teal Sound marchers. So it'll be interesting to watch it all unfold, imo.

Anyone know where rehearsal sites are for any of the corps?

Blue Knights are at the Geneseo, IL Middle School, Boston Crusaders are at Davenport North High School and Colts are at Brady Street Stadium.