DCI Minnesota Recap Roundup

Thanks for sharing some of your own family photos/videos!!!

aaaaand there you have it. The "I know you are but what am I."

(it's still a real funny gif though) I do not wish to engage you at all Stu. M'kay?

aaaaand there you have it. The "I know you are but what am I."

(it's still a real funny gif though) I do not wish to engage you at all Stu. M'kay?

See, this is typical. You can make fun of things, even flat out disrespect those who are religious. But when a slight poke of fun is reflected back, you cop out with sarcastic remarks. You are correct, though, in that it would be dumb for us to take this any further.

• Like 2

I hate to argue with recaps, but...

I really think there are four championship corps this year; Blue Devils, Crown, Cadets, and I absolutely think Phantom has a championship show worthy of a DCI champion.

But when the 3rd and 4th rated shows can't get a 1st place caption win I realize that points aside, the show may lack a real strength which could propel it to the top.

So my question is, am I correct in thinking there are four shows that can win, or are there only two?

Mike.. have you seen the current DCI rankings today on the DCI scores section of their website ? Its beyond funny. I had no idea the Vanguard Cadets and the Blue Devils B Corps were quite this good compared to the other World Class Corps.... haha

Oops. Apparently, since those corps last competed nationally in a World Class show (Indy Prelims 2011), their scores got added to the mix even though they're currently being judged on different sheets. I'll pass on this info and thanks for bringing it to my attention.

In the movie version of A Clockwork Orange Alex (played by Malcolm McDowell) is in prison reading the Bible; the Chaplin sees Alex in what sort of appears as a trance; the Chaplin compliments Alex for his conversion to righteousness...

Wow, I didn't know the old Tramp was in that movie! :tongue:

PP30492.jpg

Oops. Apparently, since those corps last competed nationally in a World Class show (Indy Prelims 2011), their scores got added to the mix even though they're currently being judged on different sheets. I'll pass on this info and thanks for bringing it to my attention.

You're welcome.