DCI HOUSTON - Hot, Humid, & Happening!

at least it looks pretty shady in the stands. It was hot last weekend in Minneapolis baking in the sun.

and I LOVE this camera angle for the high cam. It's low .. but it feels like you're right over the field. Should make for a great viewing.

Houston's stadium is incredible. Every time I've seen it, I can't believe it's a *high school* stadium. I know a few FBS football schools that would be happy for that kind of upgrade.

This one, credit goes to the rest of the crew. I drew prep in San Antonio, and that's where I am now. In a complex setup, when they finish, they are driving the equipment here late tonight, and I'm putting it up tomorrow morning. No rest for the weary...

As for the first three rows, we'd cut that out but the guys say there that the glare of the back stands is too much.

Standard feed for me tonight on the hotel wifi... :)

Well THANKS to ALL "Of the Crew"!!!! :thumbup:

http://speedtest.net/

whats your download speed? i have a feeling my Comcast internet is the reasonthumbdown.gif

Speedtest results

Doesn't seem to be my internet, it seems to be a cpu problem. I just set affinities one chrome to run on my last cpu, we shall see if that works.

Houston's stadium is incredible. Every time I've seen it, I can't believe it's a *high school* stadium. I know a few FBS football schools that would be happy for that kind of upgrade.

I think I was touring with Cadets in 05 and did this show site. Most HS stadiums down there are pretty darn impressive.

http://speedtest.net/

whats your download speed? i have a feeling my Comcast internet is the reasonthumbdown.gif

I'm happy with my connection :)

2075340097.png