DCI HOUSTON - Hot, Humid, & Happening!

They're stunned by the number of holes in each corps show.

LOL, BlueCoats even sporting some holes. Guess the Texas heat go to everyone!

Bluecoats have an awesome show!!!

2 of the first 3 corps are challenging for a title and meet the corps that's leading head to head tonight. This is no time to have a flat show. Man, I don't get it .. you're just handing the title away every time you don't show up and put out.

Maybe PR will make their move tonight then!

• Like 2

2 of the first 3 corps are challenging for a title and meet the corps that's leading head to head tonight. This is no time to have a flat show. Man, I don't get it .. you're just handing the title away every time you don't show up and put out.

Seeing as you're someone who has marched before, you should know by now that everyone is not going to bring their A+ game every night. Ask the Boston Celtics all about that. lol

Maybe PR will make their move tonight then!

Please God... Let Regiment unleash tonight. Amen.

• Like 2

Seeing as you're someone who has marched before, you should know by now that everyone is not going to bring their A+ game every night. Ask the Boston Celtics all about that. lol

I only marched in one corps that didn't bring their A+ game every night ... it sucked.

That has to be one of the worst uses of voice ever in a show.... completely ruins a beautiful musical moment. It is not worth it, and I bet if you polled the audience, 90% would rather it not be there. Why oh why Bluecoats?