DCI HOUSTON - Hot, Humid, & Happening!

Watching now.

Blown away by crowns brass but they seriously new to clean the drill!!! Clean the ending

Boston was alright. They have pitch And drill issues

As well.

Cadets.....do you hear what I hear? Is beautiful. The best visually so far of the show.

The bluecoats bore the $$$$ out of me

• Like 2

I love that pause before the trumpet feature!

Please God... Let Regiment unleash tonight. Amen.

I was thinking the exact same thing...now's there chance! Let it RIP!

I think I figured out why the brass are being careful tonight. It got MUCH cooler at show time. You can tell even with Coats that their Contras are very sharp compared to the pit.

Struggling to stay in tune during exposed moments is a pain ... most mf playing is coming off as pp. Hits are fine.

I think Coats are going to make it tough on SCV tonight. Nice show. So far they've outPERFORMED everyone in front of them. A couple of brass stickouts on new dynamics ... and body timing mistakes on additions to the show. Regardless, they're adding layers and that's a good thing. Lots of confidence and maturity in their performance.

That has to be one of the worst uses of voice ever in a show.... completely ruins a beautiful musical moment. It is not worth it, and I bet if you polled the audience, 90% would rather it not be there. Why oh why Bluecoats?

I'm lost, angry and confused by it, so to speak.

Bluecoats- great energy to start the show, but then it flatlined 2/3rds the way thru. Still not a fan on the ending; it doesn't do anything for me. I get it, but I would think they could come up with a more energetic way to finish the show.

Edited by loopin' froot loops