Mission Drums Show Tonight!

Don,

Yes!

hey kevin. long time no hear.

looks like empire may have a problem. i still say they need to take less time off between shows. it's killing them.

This is the result I expected based on seeing the shows at Bridgeport.

Also kudos to Cabs for winning guard over Hurcs!

That was a surprise to see

• Like 2

they must have done a heck of alot of work since Bridgeport..........the guard I mean..

I thought right from the beginning the corps would be more than fine....The guard I didnt think so....cant wait to see the video till I can see for myself

Edited by GUARDLING

looks like empire may have a problem. i still say they need to take less time off between shows. it's killing them.

While I haven't seen any shows this year, if history says anything, you can NEVER count Empire out. That said, I'm SO happy for the Cabs. They've had a couple of rough years and things look like they're turning around. Good on 'em!!!

• Like 4

I think it has more to do with the state of drumcorps in upstate NY. Remember just a short time ago (2 or so years) you had Cru, Brigs traveling back and forth each weekend in NY competing with Empire, White Sabres etc. Now with those 2 corps gone its harder to fill out a competition in upstate NY and its just too expensive for Empire to pick up and travel 8 hours each weekend to compete with the other competitiors.Its no secret that NY bingo games are in the toilet these days so Empire is doing the best they can do under terrible circumstances.My guess is David is being fiscally responsible even though it may hurt him competitively and my hat is tipped to David for that. This "game" is not getting any easier on OR off the field.

Jay

Edited by HBD
  • Like 4