hornell & new jersey

And Bucs' score is being held down by the fact that they have no real competition at shows. I thought they were way underscored last week in Downingtown, and they may have been tonight as well.

Point taken- MBI may have the same issue over the next couple of contests.

Point taken- MBI may have the same issue over the next couple of contests.

so where do we think cabs and MBI fit in now? and CD2 made a huge move. and where will they be at DCA? these are great questions. anybody want to chime in?

So has C2. Both of those corps are going to be in the 3-7 mix. It's going to be a logjam. A really fun logjam.

I haden't thought of that with C2 and Fusion in the 3 - 7 mix. Let me play instigator of provocation.

3. Fusion

4. C2

5. Kidsgrove Scouts

6. Hurcs

7. Empire

8. Hawthorne

There are many ways history could be made in Annapolis.:w00t:

so where do we think cabs and MBI fit in now? and CD2 made a huge move. and where will they be at DCA? these are great questions. anybody want to chime in?

I see Cabs finishing second with MBI third. C2, with a lot of work could possibly finish third, however will most likely fall in the top five.

• Like 1

I see Cabs finishing second with MBI third. C2, with a lot of work could possibly finish third, however will most likely fall in the top five.

i think cabs thrid, MBI 2nd. but we have to see if last week was just an anomaly for cabs. empire may very well move up by DCA.

I think people are also forgetting CV in this mix. It should be a 3-8 block.

I've seen CV, not making this statement based on folks with regional interests pushing the corps. Yes, the show is 'careful', but it's also pretty good and done with quality, and can be cleaned where it needs to be cleaned. Maybe not the top of the 3-8 cluster, but they deserve to be thought of in that clump if FC is also included within it. Right now, they're deserving. Just stickin' up for some peeps who DO deserve some love.

• Like 1

Yep. Season's over. Don't even go to Anapolis.

• Like 2

Well, let's be honest, if you only go to DCA Championships to see who wins, why bother? Stay home and watch the scores page.

I think it's going to be a great year to attend Championships, and it would be even if you knew the final order. There are some really good shows being performed.

Yes I agree I cant wait its clear who I cheer for but I like being in the stands seeing the corps I compteted with because they are good

c'mon man wer're just having a discussion. are you trying to say we shouldn't have any banter because some don't think MBI isn't gonna win? we're just talking here. that's the purpose of the tread. we are just having a good time. geez