What to do in Allentown

4 This is mainly for boo, but try Vegan Treats in Bethlehem. I'm lactose intolerant, and it's a very high quality vegan bakery that you would NEVER know is vegan if it wasn't in the title name.

Thank you, but I don't have a car this year. I'll remember it for the future, though.

My luggage arrived to my hotel about an hour ago, 23 hours after I did. Last night I sat at the exit gate interviewing corps staff members about the shows. I was distracted about my luggage and dismayed to know I might not see it last night. You know what would have cheered me up? A small root beer sno-cone; that's what. But did I have the energy to walk up the hill and get one? No. And did one magically appear at my table? No. And have I now lost all faith in my fellow fans? No, because that's the kind of warm and loving person I am. :innocent:

If you can get to Bethlehem, try Goosey Ganders Hoagies. Best on the planet. Remember them like yesterday as a kid growing up in Allentown and Bethlehem.

The Goosemen

102 W. Fourth Street

Bethlehem, PA 18015

Lupo's was a bar that we used to meet up with people but it has closed down. Does anyone know of a great place to hang-out and get a beer? :guinesssmilie:

It's not terrible. The pierogies more than make up for the hot dogs (which are not anything extraordinary -- there just average hot dogs).

Yoccos is pathetic, overrated and only famous because we dont stop talking about it. As far as the pirogies go ? They are frozen, Mrs T's. You can make them at home.

There is a bbq stand in the fairgrounds that up until last year had the biggest, most delicious homemade pierogies but last year , even they sold out and now serve frozen Mrs T's. Blech !!

G