Isn't there a major show tonight in Allentown?

I was in tears.

I can tell how much I like a show three ways, 1.) I cry, 2.) I get goose bumps, 3.) I am stupified and only say "WOW" as I stare at the field at the end of the show.

• Like 1

Thanks Jeff for starting this thread. You're on the ball. This was one of my favorite show sites when i was in corps. The crowd was tremendous. They really know their drum corps.

399381_10150979426025753_890537493_n.jpg

@SopranoScreamerThe cadets I really like their sparkling guard uniforms they look great under lights #dci #allentown

@loudbrassIt shouldn't work, but somehow the christmas theme is really working for them. Carol of the Bella getting a bit Long though. #dci

@Rachael_Noone95Now thats christmas drum corps style!! :D #Dci #cadets

@SopranoScreamerThe cadets the best in the business with silent guard moments #dci#allentown

@SopranoScreamerThe cadets incredible brass writing for an xmas show ...would never have guessed #dci #allentown

@SopranoScreamerThe cadets... man can they march well and play incredible charts and throw down as well #dci #allentown

@loudbrassJingle Bells shout section is very cool. Diggin it hard. #dci

Key question did the soloists frack?

Edited by MotorCityMusician

I can tell how much I like a show three ways, 1.) I cry, 2.) I get goose bumps, 3.) I am stupified and only say "WOW" as I stare at the field at the end of the show.

Sight unseen, I bet there is a 4th way. You can probably tell how much you loved the show from the blood you draw from your husband's arm, from squeezing it so hard when BD or BK is on.

Just a guess. :cool:

Theres 3 composers I love on the field...John Mackey, Hans Zimmer, and Gustav Mahler. The Crusaders pull off Mahler very well!

You realize they aren't playing Mahler, right? If they are, it's a very small portion. The "Pines" suite is by Rhespigi.

• Like 1

You realize they aren't playing Mahler, right? If they are, it's a very small portion. The "Pines" suite is by Rhespigi.

They're entire closer is Symphony No.1 "Titan" by Mahler. They are playing his music, and playing it very well

• Like 1