Isn't there a major show tonight in Allentown?

If pacing the track was an Olympic sport then George Hopkins would win the Gold! Good show cadets!

• Like 2

Is it? Dang, I just played the entire thing in orchestra and I didn't recognize it.

yeah, it's their closer. I think they "arranged" it a bit. I just recognized the big impact when I saw it live, but watching and listening to it more, I figured out the whole closer is the Mahler

Do you hear what i hear?

8bodkh.jpg

@loudbrassGreat job Cadets. You pulled it off. #dci

@SopranoScreamerThe cadets absolutely love the ending...the best part of your show...very exciting indeed! #dci #allentown

@mdelcorsoThat'll wrap up my snarky live-tweeting of drum corps events for 2012...enjoy championship week! #dci

@pgregzOmgomgomgomg I can't get over how good the Cadets were

Sight unseen, I bet there is a 4th way. You can probably tell how much you loved the show from the blood you draw from your husband's arm, from squeezing it so hard when BD or BK is on.

Just a guess. :cool:

Yes, very true. :thumbs-up: One way to know when my daughter tosses is when I suck in air and hold my breathe until she catches--also drawing blood from my husband's arm. I'm married to a wonderful man! :wub:

• Like 4

RE: The ACADEMY, subject of possible Timing penalty due to brassline getting to the field late. What are the penalties? How much are they? How Assesed? Where can you find info on DCI Penalty Assesments?

Your input would be appreciated. Thank You

Hoping for the best for the Academy!

• Like 1

RE: The ACADEMY, subject of possible Timing penalty due to brassline getting to the field late. What are the penalties? How much are they? How Assesed? Where can you find info on DCI Penalty Assesments?

Your input would be appreciated. Thank You

Hoping for the best for the Academy!

Oregon got a 5 point one in San Antonio, they were pretty late though.