Get Surf in Theaters!

Surf does have room to grow. They are a young corps with few veterans. They may not be top 15 by scores but they are by far the most FUN!

• Like 1

Way to get Surf in theaters for Big Loud Live:

Surf= PLAY, MARCH & SPIN BETTER!!

simple as that. The best corps are in the theater broadcast. Surf is not executing anywhere near the best corps. When they start doing that, they'll be in theaters

Actually, I agree. The only place they are getting hosed (IMO) is in the Effect captions. Of course, those are the captions that carry the greatest weight...

Way to get Surf in theaters for Big Loud Live:

Surf= PLAY, MARCH & SPIN BETTER!!

simple as that. The best corps are in the theater broadcast. Surf is not executing anywhere near the best corps. When they start doing that, they'll be in theaters

Brutal response, but very true.

They had a nice show this year, great recruiting tool maybe too.

But I wonder how long their low ranking and placements since going to World Class will actually effect them in recruiting and membership. I think in today's day and age, kids want to at least get to Friday and then Saturday Night during finals week.

• Like 1

Brutal response, but very true.

They had a nice show this year, great recruiting tool maybe too.

But I wonder how long their low ranking and placements since going to World Class will actually effect them in recruiting and membership. I think in today's day and age, kids want to at least get to Friday and then Saturday Night during finals week.

Well, since just THIS year they have improved their "low ranking" by 5 spots, and they (allegedly) already have over 300 applications for next year, I am thinking that it's not affecting them too badly. Of course, you have been pretty harsh on them all year, so I doubt that you will understand/admit this. Please remember, they have only been in World Class for what, 4 years? And they have been in the Friday night show for two years running now (at least)

Edited by OrlandoContraAlum

The most entertaining show of the year, IMO!

Without a doubt!

The only show at Atlanta that got me up on my feet, cheering and yelling.

Old school kicks arse.

People like it, want it and are entertained by it. (Especially all of us T-Rex's and Raptors)

Hey, what's that? A song that I actually recognize. Miracle of all miracles.