Get Surf in Theaters!

PLEASE DCI put Jersey Surf on Thursday night. :thumbup: Perhaps we should all contact DCI about this idea.

• Like 1

PLEASE DCI put Jersey Surf on Thursday night. :thumbup: Perhaps we should all contact DCI about this idea.

let us know how that works out....let me ask a question though if youre making a special allowence are you telling others in the general area of their placements thay arent entertaining?......couldnt be considered........but Surf is doing a great job, competition aside...they got noticed in a big way and thats hard to do........good luck Surf :smile:

Edited by GUARDLING

Went to Allentown last night....Surf got far and away the biggest applause of the night. Even more with encore with the Bridgemen. DCI needs to include them in Big Loud Live this Thurs or they are missing a golde opportunity to get thousands of fans (and lots of potential drum corps members!) in the theaters. They rocked the stadium (too early in the evening, too, which is also too bad for everyone!) LOVE LOVE LOVE the Jersey Surf!!!!!!!!!!

are you saying that if Surf is shown in the theater, more people will come watch? I doubt that is true... the people who want to watch will already be there. Joe Bozo from the street is not going to go "omg, Jersey Surf! I need to buy a ticket!"

that said, Surf is awesome this year.

• Like 2

PUT SURF in the DCI BROADCAST!