Massillon...the final tune up!

I'm glad it sounds like Academy is having a great run so far, Allentown sounded like a downer with the whole situation. They need that before Thursday.

I missed Allentown. What situation was that?

Guard on double flags, lavender color with flower designs. Nice addition to the palatte. The horn line has now formed the stem of the flow and is lying down as the pit plays the main theme one last time. This may be my favorite ending of a show this year.

They arrived late and the hornline had to run to the field, which probably greatly affected their performance, as well as getting a 2 point penalty.

I remember one year the Colts drum line double timing it to the stadium as Glassmen was getting ready for warm-up. I think they made it, but I'd hate to be in that situation.

Next on the field are the Blue Knights from Denver, Colorado. Their 2012 program is entitled "AVIAN" and consists of:

Infernal Dance (from the Firebird Suite) by Stravinsky, Igor

Berceuse (from The Firebird Suite) by Stravinsky, Igor

Finale (from the Firebird Suite) by Stravinsky, Igor  

I see the drum majors still do the knee prep for their salute. Does the corps do that when they march still?

Man, starting the drum line way back in the corner like that is one of the biggest timing exercises you'll see this year.

Same goes for the horns . They've changed the intro again, too.