Massillon...the final tune up!

You guys rock. I appreciate your well balanced commentary pointing out problems and good things without being nasty. The other thing is your giving everyone comments and not skipping anyone.

• Like 1

Thank you for your play-by-play, Kevin.

I've seen BK's show several times and your commentary almost made me feel I was there watching it again.

:worthy:

And that, my friend, is MY intent. :D

You guys rock. I appreciate your well balanced commentary pointing out problems and good things without being nasty. The other thing is your giving everyone comments and not skipping anyone.

Thank you. I've slipped on that goal in the past and, with the Dublin commentary last week and tonight, I am working hard to ensure people have as true a vision of what's happening on the field without going all Tim Daggett on them.

Another sign of how good the show is: I totally forgot I haven't had dinner yet.

Thank you for play by play and pics! And my, what a nice comfy shady spot you have!

I also have air conditioning. :D

Still think BK's drumline should be scoring higher, Hardimon has really created a great line, Snare line especially.

Totally agree! And I'll give a shout-out to the tenor line, too!! :thumbup:

Next on the field are the Boston Crusaders from Boston, Massachusetts. Their 2012 program is entitled "The Titans" and consists of:

Pines of Rome by Respighi, Ottorino  

War Dance (from Belkis, Queen of Sheba) by Respighi, Ottorino  

Lacrimosa (from For A Friend) by Preisner, Zbigniew

Symphony No 1 (Titan) by Mahler, Gustav  

Liahona It must of been interesting last night when Boston was playing Evey Reborn with the rain and thunder and lighting.

Pre-show done, which I absolutely love as you cannot go wrong with Pines of the Appian Way. The company front and big sound from the corps got the crowd happy really fast.

• Like 1