Copyright Issues

I fall on the side of agreeing with the copyright owners and normally get blasted on this site; go figure :blink:

something we agree on. :smile:

I fall on the side of agreeing with the copyright owners and normally get blasted on this site; go figure :blink:

I absolutely uphold their rights to license the music they own as they see fit,* while maintaining that I have a right to question their judgments in any given instance.

*Though I think that the term of copyright has been extended too much, largely at the behest of a company (Disney) whose own creations are often derived from even older works that themselves are out of copyright.

something we agree on. :smile:

Herein lies the real problem: How can I trust, I mean really trust that you actually agree with a particular stance on something when you have engaged in nothing more than playing both sides of the fence in most threads?

Herein lies the real problem: How can I trust, I mean really trust that you actually agree with a particular stance on something when you have engaged in nothing more than playing both sides of the fence in most threads?

23 years of dealing with copyright law every day... I'm clear on this one.

and I am one of the few people on this site that uses their full real name. Nothing to hide.

23 years of dealing with copyright law every day... I'm clear on this one.

I would believe 23-years of 8:30am meetings agreeing with the Copyright Holders and then 1:30pm meetings agreeing with the Ad Agencies and Arrangers :tongue:

• Like 1

and I am one of the few people on this site that uses their full real name. Nothing to hide.

Good for you. Keeping my own 'personal' information off the blogs is a safety buffer from getting hit with personal information hacks, thefts, slander, etc... nothing more.

I would believe 23-years of 8:30am meetings agreeing with the Copyright Holders and then 1:30pm meetings agreeing with the Ad Agencies and Arrangers :tongue:

creative belongs to the creator until sold.

Good for you. Keeping my own 'personal' information off the blogs is a safety buffer from getting hit with personal information hacks, thefts, slander, etc... nothing more.

I have other buffers so that I can be me...