Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Factory

Could say the same thing about Blue Devils...

Also same thing with this

"'Don't particularly like the collective dance thing to end the Cavies show. Its a little too much WGI and too little DCI for my taste... but I can see quite a few in the crowd there in Indy liked it."

Very true.

Thing is, Cavies ruled the marching world but that's not getting rewarded as much anymore ( from what I can tell), so it looks like they're trying to make adjustments. I think the ending fits the show just fine.

• Like 1

Very true.

Thing is, Cavies ruled the marching world but that's not getting rewarded as much anymore ( from what I can tell), so it looks like they're trying to make adjustments. I think the ending fits the show just fine.

Looks to me like they're having fun, you know...fun. Isn't that what this whole activity should be about?

• Like 2

Now, the electronics in this Bluecoats show? Ketchup on steak territory for sure.

Haha! So funny! I'm okay with it but I get what you're saying. tongue.gif

Looks to me like they're having fun, you know...fun. Isn't that what this whole activity should be about?

I haven't heard. You'd know much better than me, brother!

It looks like they're just fine to me. thumbup.gif

The bummer about electronics in Bluecoats show is the stuff slathered on top. The amplification of the pit, and the electronic instruments are done so freaking well, it's almost jarring when there is a sound effect over it all. And they balance the mix better than almost every other corps.

• Like 1

Also, Cavaliers do play their instruments at the end, that whole long chord they hold out on the sideline. That is technically the end since the drum major turns and bows. Think of the dance as that scene in a movie that runs in the middle of, or after, the credits. Just a little something extra special for you.

Far and away my favorite Cavies show since Bond in 2004. Liked it much more than the last couple of years.

I enjoyed Cavies 2008 " Samurai " show a lot better than this 2012 Cavs show edition. ' Just goes to show you everyone's taste in music, visual, guard, etc and a Corps shows can be quite different.