What does BDs’ victory really mean?

Ahh, feel the love...

Actually, I thought of a cool effect they could have done. A guard member dances in front of the mirror, watching her reflection. Then as she moves off to the right of the mirror, the reflection follows (it is another guard member doing a mirror image dance). She seems surprised but keeps dancing. Then she passes another mirror and as she leaves that mirror the effect stops. She reaches out to 'touch' where the reflection would have been. Spooky, eh?

• Like 1

Ahh, feel the love...

Actually, I thought of a cool effect they could have done. A guard member dances in front of the mirror, watching her reflection. Then as she moves off to the right of the mirror, the reflection follows (it is another guard member doing a mirror image dance). She seems surprised but keeps dancing. Then she passes another mirror and as she leaves that mirror the effect stops. She reaches out to 'touch' where the reflection would have been. Spooky, eh?

Actually, that was done several times by brass and guard. Lots of those little moments if you could just catch them all...mind boggling.

• Like 1

Analyze 2012 Blue Devils all you want, they were simply playing a different sport than everyone else this year.

We were actually talking about 2010. But your comment is not inaccurate.

Edited by Plan9
  • Like 1

I'll go out on a limb and suggest that you really didn't. But you certainly viewed it through a glass, darkly! :ph34r:

BTW, the BD congregation missed you last week at our Wednesday gathering. Remember, you're in charge of the bake sale and teen dance night. And you promised to show the group how to sneak used Pampers into your neighbor's trash.

I got it, even without your continuous lectures on what to get

:tongue:

Actually, that was done several times by brass and guard. Lots of those little moments if you could just catch them all...mind boggling.

I did see various times when people passed both in front of and behind the mirrors, but nothing quite like I described. But the video misses a lot.

I got it, even without your continuous lectures on what to get

:tongue:

Like being pecked to death by a duck.......quack quack! Love ya.. man!

Like being pecked to death by a duck.......quack quack! Love ya.. man!

yeah, you're the nagging mother in law I never wanted