What does BDs’ victory really mean?

Sorry, didn't mean to lump you in with Ream... I certainly would not want to be in that lump!

• Like 4

Sorry, didn't mean to lump you in with Ream... I certainly would not want to be in that lump!

All good bro! :smile:

It breaks my heart to see someone use such negative/harsh words about any corps. What happened to sportsmanship/class? ....................... The downside of the internet i guess......

All good bro! :smile:

It breaks my heart to see someone use such negative/harsh words about any corps. What happened to sportsmanship/class? ....................... The downside of the internet i guess......

Ahhh 'cmon now... Are you suggesting someone who claims to be a judge in some MB circuit could be harsh and classless? Maybe not even have the credentials or knowledge professed to be posessed? Nah, I'm not buying it!

:cool:

• Like 2

Hmm. Still waiting to be overwhelmed by that show. Well, I mean other than the percussion filth at the end of the drum solo.

If I were a Blue Devil this year, I'd engrave this post on the inside of my ring... :devil: hahahahahahahahah

I thought Jeff was referring to 2010. Yes, BD was the overall champion that year, but didn't Phantom win drums in 2010?

Yeah, I'd probably take a different approach... Instead of trying to make myself feel bad as you might like, I instead would go back to polishing my championship ring and would start planning for my next trip to the midwest and east where I could once again... Win!

It isn't everything... To those who never do it!

no offense but having a ring with that kind of performance at finals would be hollow to me.

I'm quite happy with my DCA ring. And we didn't have issues like that

• Like 1

yeah you know, not be in with the non brainwashed

such a lousy crowd we are.

Ahhh 'cmon now... Are you suggesting someone who claims to be a judge in some MB circuit could be harsh and classless? Maybe not even have the credentials or knowledge professed to be posessed? Nah, I'm not buying it!

:cool:

yeah i guess the drum judge was a moron that night too.

oh wait, BD didn't win that.....

• Like 1

no offense but having a ring with that kind of performance at finals would be hollow to me.

To suggest that a DCA ring is comparable to a DCI ring is laughable at best Jeff and i have three DCA rings :thumbdown: ............

Edited by nngs9
  • Like 3

It would appear that BDs victory means this topic is destined to never fall off the first page.

• Like 3

This says it all right here!

Smacks of a guy who is still bitter about his summer being messed up in a competetive manner by some kids from the west.