Smokeshows

Is it me, or is this activity becoming more populated with smokeshows? I'm particularly looking towards the guard. How come gals of this caliber hardly ever march in marching bands?

/moderator mode

. . .careful not to single anyone out in this thread (e.g. "Hey, that girl/guy that got the closeup for the Black Buglers on the 35 yard line . . .you know, the one with the blonde hair".) While I'm sure some people would see it as a compliment, other folks (and especially their parents) may not feel the same way.

Thanks! :smile:

/end moderator mode

I've never encountered this expression before; thank goodness for Urban Dictionary.

• Like 7

/moderator mode

. . .careful not to single anyone out in this thread (e.g. "Hey, that girl/guy that got the closeup for the Black Buglers on the 35 yard line . . .you know, the one with the blonde hair".) While I'm sure some people would see it as a compliment, other folks (and especially their parents) may not feel the same way.

/end moderator mode

Roger that. I would never do that--I was making a broad generalization It must make for an interesting summer (parents: sorry not sorry!).

But let me just say this. Whoever was in charge of cutting the finals VODs certainly noticed. I picked up on it and am surprised others haven't before me!

I've never encountered this expression before; thank goodness for Urban Dictionary.

My only association with this term is 5-6 guys in a Datsun with the windows rolled up going through a pack of cigarettes as quickly as they could, then jumping out on cue and pretending the car was on fire...

Edited by Grandpa

LOL, that's twice I used google in 2 minutes....

Other was OOAK (One Of A Kind) for an email my wife got from a Doll CLub.

For me... using smokeshow would label me as a CAOM (creepy ### old man).... and rightfully so (hit 55 yesterday)....

LOL, that's twice I used google in 2 minutes....

Other was OOAK (One Of A Kind) for an email my wife got from a Doll CLub.

For me... using smokeshow would label me as a CAOM (creepy ### old man).... and rightfully so (hit 55 yesterday)....

Congratulations. As Gene Monteastelli wrote in an e-mail to me a couple years ago, "Congratulations; you're now a speed limit."

/moderator mode

/end moderator mode

Thank you. I've gotten so tired of hearing that term applied to me.

• Like 2