Troopers 2013

The Troopers have announced another addition to their program team, so I thought it was time to start a thread dedicated to the 2013 Troopers. (I admit that I'm a little jealous of the Scouts and Regiment threads that run on for a gazillion pages.)

I am so excited about the direction it appears the Troopers are going. They could have curled up in a little ball in the corner and sucked their thumb after last year. Instead, it looks like the leadership stiffened their spine and are developing some really great relationships!

For any young person thinking about marching in 2013, it looks like it will be a great year for the Troopers!

Here's the Announcement!

• Like 3

I'm smiling very big right now. Today is getting better and better!!!!

• Like 1

The Troopers have announced another addition to their program team, so I thought it was time to start a thread dedicated to the 2013 Troopers. (I admit that I'm a little jealous of the Scouts and Regiment threads that run on for a gazillion pages.)

I am so excited about the direction it appears the Troopers are going. They could have curled up in a little ball in the corner and sucked their thumb after last year. Instead, it looks like the leadership stiffened their spine and are developing some really great relationships!

For any young person thinking about marching in 2013, it looks like it will be a great year for the Troopers!

Here's the Announcement!

Great news re. The Troopers. Smith seems like a great fit for them, imo

I wish them much success. I want to see the Troopers kick butt and take names once again. That'd be great.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

Could the good news possibly continue?

I don't know. Maybe you can tell us? :sneaky:

Could the good news possibly continue?

Their website underneath the announcements say: "Stay tuned for exciting announcements in the upcoming weeks about those who are joining the Trooper family!"

Anyone want to place bets now on who will be doing the percussion book? What about visual design? Let the speculations begin!