The Bushwackers need your assistance

Just imagine how financially sound the drum corps activity would be with Stu at the helm!!!!

This is not about 'me'; so get off that kick. This is about assessing the management/mismanagement practices of any individual ED or Board of any corps or competitive circuit and making sound decisions for whom we should be financially supporting. Support a corps which runs as a businesses in the black; Yes. Even support a corps that has their checking account pilfered by fraudulent criminals (which is a catastrophe); Yes. Support a corps which runs in the red, chooses to go to shows based on projected dues, chooses to not pay their bills when the performer numbers falter (which is not a catastrophe); No.

• Like 2

Just saying.......you sound like you have all the answers.....seems like you should be able to fix just about every corps in the activities financial difficulties!!!

• Like 8

Just saying.......you sound like you have all the answers.....seems like you should be able to fix just about every corps in the activities financial difficulties!!!

Throw your bait into the water at another fish, this one is not biting.

Easier to play an arm chair quarterback than to actually play the game isn't it??

• Like 8

Just imagine how financially sound the drum corps activity would be with Stu at the helm!!!!

Well, there is talking and doing.....

wrong.jpg

Edited by Mello Dude
  • Like 4

Well, there is talking and doing.....

Yep, lots and lots of talk...... but I don't see him on any Corps BoD or for that matter running a corps!!

• Like 6

Easier to play an arm chair quarterback than to actually play the game isn't it??

Even if you change the bait, I still will not bite. Again this is not about 'me', a subject in which you are attempting to tempt me into debating. If, however, you want to debate the mismanagement practices of these various corps which actually cause potential investors to run far away from the drum corps activity, I will be more than happy engage in that conversation.

Your nibbling at the worm by replying...,,,.

• Like 4