DCA Annapolis Ticket Prices

ahhhhh Al's.

:devil:

Maybe DCA can get LaToya Jackson to read poetry.....

Translation: LaToya was hired to "do something" at Als. She got on stage, read some of her poetry and.... that was it. Let's just say the patrons where surprised. And totally PO'ed for the money they spent. :rock:

Really bizarre thing was she didn't know why they were upset...

That was when LaToya was the "strange" Jackson.... :shutup:

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Maybe DCA can get LaToya Jackson to read poetry.....

Translation: LaToya was hired to "do something" at Als. She got on stage, read some of her poetry and.... that was it. Let's just say the patrons where surprised. And totally PO'ed for the money they spent. :rock:

Really bizarre thing was she didn't know why they were upset...

That was when LaToya was the "strange" Jackson.... :shutup:

Imagine if you have Michael Jackson as a sibling and YOU are called the "strange" Jackson!!! :tongue:

• Like 1

Imagine if you have Michael Jackson as a sibling and YOU are called the "strange" Jackson!!! :tongue:

Since I'm home I can now google safely - Latoya at Als happened 1995 and MJ was at Super Bowl in 1993. That was when my wife and I saw MJ and I thought he looked whiter than me. Shortly afterward the story about Michaels skin condition (that's what was reported) came out and first lawsuit around 1994. I remember I was at San Diego for work and one radio station there was playing some really bad taste songs with it. LaToya had been accusing other family members of wierd stuff about that time and had been cut from the family. But in a few months she went from the family nutjob to "Hey wait a minute, maybe she's the one really telling the truth".

Trying to remember when I said "Wow... remember when LaToya was the wierdo" when refering to Michael. Might have been about the time I told someone "Wanna hear something scarey about MJ? He's one... year.. younger.. than me!". And if you've seen my mug :ph34r:

OK... as close to On Topic as I can get... Empire did a MJ show last year... :doh:

Edited by JimF-LowBari

how do I say this delicately as someone who emails band directors almost daily...

in the summer, unless it's marked urgent, it will maybe get read eventually. Having talked with some, they get so slammed with email daily, it's hard to keep up and teach. I know more than few will print stuff up and hang it outside the door, , but if you really want to reach band circuits, getting it on their web page and facebook pages is the way to go

Oh, I understand. Ours are sent out in advance of school being out since our schools are not typically out until June 20th, which is only a couple of weeks before our show the past 2 years. And to another post $300 ad sponsors, I wish. We have to squeeze the turnip around here to get $80 from businesses. but it is a good idea.

Oh, I understand. Ours are sent out in advance of school being out since our schools are not typically out until June 20th, which is only a couple of weeks before our show the past 2 years. And to another post $300 ad sponsors, I wish. We have to squeeze the turnip around here to get $80 from businesses. but it is a good idea.

i'd start emailing schools in March. seriously.

• Like 1