Drum Corps Pick-Up Lines

Hi, I'm a noted entertainment attorney. I've just signed on pro-bono to represent DCI trying to set a legal precedent to allow drum corps to use audio clips under fair use. Can I get you a drink?

• Like 1

I play jazz.

If I were a woman, I would learn not to fall into that pick-up line. :ph34r:

"Would you like to see my ring?"

"He went to Jared!"

Hey Baby, wanna come up to my place and check out my Fleetwoods?

Another version: I've got all the DCI and DCA DVDs and Blu-Rays. Press box angle too. HDTV and surround sound.

When I marched in the early 80s we had dog tags that said "Baritones do it deeper," but somehow I don't think this would make a good pickup line. It would be more like, "Hey, where are you going..."

True story: In 1980, shortly after I arrived at Stony Brook University, I was eating lunch in the cafeteria, when I noticed the young lady I was checking out was also checking me out! I thought, "Wow; college is cool!" Eventually she started walking over in my direction. I was amazed. She walked up to my table and said, "Excuse me, but are you actually in the Garfield Cadets?" I looked down at my shirt. Yup. Then I did something really dumb: I said, "No, I'm just a fan." The conversation declined rapidly from there...

• Like 1

:lookaround:

The emoticon says it all... not sure if I should blush or just... look forward to camps starting!

:lookaround:

The emoticon says it all... not sure if I should blush or just... look forward to camps starting!

Blushing will help fake that all-around glow members strive to achieve during the summer from natural tanning. It will be highly admired.

"Do you want to head to Soaring Sounds next summer?"

"Are Allentown 2-nighters available?"

"Did you want the same seat for 3 nights in Indy?"