“This…place…is…electric!”

I seem to remember a recording on YouTube somewhere of the end of Madison Scouts 1995 with Steve Rondinaro saying this from the PBS broadcast. The official recording does not include this. Is it online anywhere?

I seem to remember a recording on YouTube somewhere of the end of Madison Scouts 1995 with Steve Rondinaro saying this from the PBS broadcast. The official recording does not include this. Is it online anywhere?

I pulled it off of YouTube awhile back....it's a file that doesn't have the middle chart.

I tried to PM you, but you can't receive...drop me a line a homfencing@hotmail.com and I might have something for you.

• 3 months later...

Ive got the full show and audio if you still want it. quality isnt exactly spectacular, but it is still pretty good

Was that the year the DM turned around and took a picture of the crowd?

Was that the year the DM turned around and took a picture of the crowd?

No.

The first time was at finals in 1980 when Daniel Veerhausen held up the 1975 Championship Flag, the 2nd time was in 1997 when Bob Guinn held up a pirate flag, followed by taking pictures of the corps and the crowd. Still have copies of those pics too!

Somewhat related, but I remember the Scouts DM at Allentown , during a long power chord, taking out a comb, fixing his hair until the chord concluded. It was wonderful. The crowd went NUTS!

Don't know the year, or who the DM was, but can tell you, the Scouts are much beloved in Allentown! Every year.

DCi needs ringtones with great Rondo and Cesario quotes

• Like 1