Empire Statesmen "are not going anywhere."

kinda generic announcement. and say's nothing past next year. i'm betting on the edge.

me too. too many people talking about what was alleged to have been said at DCA.

good I hope that kills the rumor that's been running rampant

too many people talking about what was alleged to have been said at DCA.

How very Whitmanesque of you!

• Like 1

What? On DCP? No way! :devil:

oh hell, it was wildfire before it hit DCP

I think people should talk this to death here on DCP.

Make assumptions based on rumor and reading between the lines.

Pawn off opinions as fact because your 4th cousin twice removed went to Rochester once and saw a guy at the gas station wearing an Empire Statesmen jacket, never actually had conversation with said guy but did see the jacket so that must mean it's true.

Once the horse is dead, dig it up, beat it down at least 158,456 times.

Its far easier than actually asking an official of the Empire Statesmen what actually is going on.

This is all really getting old now.

Pardon me while I go change my cranky pants, but seriously same ol thing................

• Like 4

I think people should talk this to death here on DCP.

Make assumptions based on rumor and reading between the lines.

Pawn off opinions as fact because your 4th cousin twice removed went to Rochester once and saw a guy at the gas station wearing an Empire Statesmen jacket, never actually had conversation with said guy but did see the jacket so that must mean it's true.

Once the horse is dead, dig it up, beat it down at least 158,456 times.

Its far easier than actually asking an official of the Empire Statesmen what actually is going on.

This is all really getting old now.

Pardon me while I go change my cranky pants, but seriously same ol thing................

Rumor?

Several people over several corps all heard about this meeting regarding after next year.

Rumor?

Several people over several corps all heard about this meeting regarding after next year.

Until an official from said organization makes an official announcement, it's still rumor (obligatory IMO)

Until an official from said organization makes an official announcement, it's still rumor (obligatory IMO)

look when people tell you this meeting happend and the organization does some spin and you believe the spin............you live in a world of fantasy. the meeting happened and that is truth. i was the one that reported this meeting. i now know that i should not have done that and i'm truly started. but i can't believe that i have that much power.............which i don't...........that made david bruni ............who i've known his entire life............put out a press release. this whole topic should be dropped and let event's play out and then we'll see what happens. people i'm sorry i started this "rumor" please forgive me.

this whole topic should be dropped and let event's play out

That was the point of my original, sarcastic, snarky, response.

• Like 2