2013 Predictions

It's easy when what he's saying is true. The sooner everyone figures that out, the better off they will be.

Hmmm I didn't know that the activity was about being condescending and omniscient. I'll just have to sharpen my skills. When do classes start Jeff?

Although I would like to see a new winner than the same corps that win.....Dick, you work on a funny plantation in Virginia? Reliving That 70's Show in the basement? LOL

Look for Shenandoah Sound to make a run at making finals in 2013. Maybe even take the championship if everything falls into place. :thumbup:

Although I would like to see a new winner than the same corps that win.....Dick, you work on a funny plantation in Virginia? Reliving That 70's Show in the basement? LOL

Yea, his initial statements was so ridiculous as to be beyond belief. I love it when a corps improves competitively and challenges the established contenders, but it never happens instantly. Not even the new corps with extensive resources have made those kinds of jumps (Star of Indiana in DCi or Cadets2 in DCA).

There is no chance his corps can make that kind of turn around on a dime. Over the course of a couple of seasons, sure. But in one year? Not a chance.

John Mayer (if thats your real name) I thought we weren't gonna tell eveyone and I decline the nomination.:cool:

Jeff R. Thanks ! :rolleyes:

After reading my post it looks like I am off high authority. I meant at the staff meeting :ph34r:

Is there only 10 Opens going to Championships?

Also, looking at the other posts I saw a lack of Love for Hurcs. I thought the only reason they were 4th was cuz of a very strong top 3.

AND! In class A don't forget our buddies from Cinncy!

Is there only 10 Opens going to Championships?

Also, looking at the other posts I saw a lack of Love for Hurcs. I thought the only reason they were 4th was cuz of a very strong top 3

There will be 11, but many are counting Bush out of it, despite the awesome staff additions for 2013.

Hmmm I didn't know that the activity was about being condescending and omniscient. I'll just have to sharpen my skills. When do classes start Jeff?

first off you quoted John. Second of all I put up the :tongue: to indicate it was a joke.

However if you are serious, I can start a new class on 11/1. The fee is $250 per session, and all funds go into escrow for when my daughter is old enough to march.

There will be 11, but many are counting Bush out of it, despite the awesome staff additions for 2013.

or many of us realize predictions in October for a finals show 11 months away is ####### stupid

• Like 1

Does anyone have knowledge of the status of Alliance and/or Brigs?

Its almost November.

If corps haven't been heard from or putting out information by now..the smart money is on they are not coming out this season.